We don’t just have exceptional technology, we have exceptional technology created and backed by people who understand the daily realities of the wastewater industry. Every day, new and unexpected challenges put infrastructure, communities, employees, and resources at risk.
It’s our job to make sure no one knows about them, except us.
To protect our communities and ensure regulatory compliance, we engineer low burden high value data-driven solutions in the areas of:
- Sewer spill prevention
- Collection system cleaning optimization
- Inflow and infiltration tracking
- Manhole intrusion detection
- Lift station backup
- H2S monitoring
- Nuclear power plant cable preservation
- Storm and surface water data fusion
A SmartCover system equips wastewater workers with the right tools to protect the things that matter most. Our technology works in the background, silently keeping cities protected. From our real-time, storm-proof sensors to our web-enabled dashboard, our easy to understand reports and notifications have prevented countless overflows, fatal manhole accidents and wasted man hours.
- Installation never requires confined space entry
- Go off grid with long-lasting batteries
- Automatic software updates assures no data loss
- Unlimited users across your organization
- Analysis done-for-you: visually appealing dashboard shows reports that don’t require data analytics
- Resilient, reliable satellite communications is uninterrupted during power or cell outages
- Secure, web-enabled reporting delivered securely via the cloud
All while saving millions in fees, fines and ultimately rate increases.
We’re guided by one goal – to keep the environment and quality of life in our communities protected against the out of sight. And we intend to keep it that way.