SmartCover Systems™ (SCS) provides users with Collection System Visibility™. As part of the Internet of Things, remote monitoring systems continuously deliver data via advanced communications to a secure, redundant server where users access information and analytics to enable informed, actionable decisions.
SCS systems have unique tools and features that give users in-depth insights into their collections systems.
- Automated trend analysis reveals subtle day-over-day changes in flow or level patterns.
- Fast, easy data integration of rain, tide and/or river data combine with level and flow showing a cause – effect relationship
- Variable measure timing where measurement intervals and transmission is tailored to the application.
- Iridium Satellite communications proven to be exceptionally reliable in the most severe weather, when it is needed the most.
- Battery that provides assured power with little maintenance.
Level monitoring system utilizing advanced, secure, reliable satellite communications for continuous data acquisition that provides a collection system profile.
Flow monitoring system designed for tracking I&I. When users want to determine wet vs. dry weather ratios, SmartFLOE provides fast results, the lowest cost of ownership and reduced risk.
A process that uses SmartLevel™ monitors with the automated trend analysis software included in each system, to drive and optimize cleaning maintenance.
Rain monitoring system that acquires data via Doppler radar and ground monitoring. Coupled in graphical form with level or flow data, inflow and infiltration sources are quickly identified. Sets up in minutes.
The new CSO monitoring system where users acquire start, stop, duration and volume of an overflow making reporting accurate and easy. SmartWeir helps users to assess and prioritize what, if any, upgrades are necessary.
Integration of NOAA tidal data provides enhanced ability to identify emergent issues and inform long-term planning.
Vault water infiltration detection system for nuclear power plants.
Intrusion detection and alarms for sewer, water or storm water manholes.
SmartTrend™ is a software tool that enables users to anticipate overflow events at remote monitoring sites long before they occur.